Big Box Crave Off Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Big Box Crave Off Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. ("Popeyes"), and its Franchisees, HelloWorld, Inc., GSD&M, Idea City, LLC, Incite, Co., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc., 400 Perimeter Center Terrace, Suite 1000, Atlanta, GA 30346. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 5, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on September 24, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"), and is comprised of 3 entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as set forth in the table below.
|Entry Period||Begins at 12:00 a.m. ET (except as indicated otherwise below) on:||Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on:||Approximate Drawing Date:|
|1||9/5/17 at 10:00 a.m. ET||9/10/17||9/13/17|
Incite, Co.’s computer is the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit BigBoxCraveOff.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for the applicable Entry Period.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period of the Promotion Period, on or around the dates set forth in the table above. Non-winning entries will not carry over into subsequent drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to respond with his or her full contact information for prize fulfillment purposes which must be received by Administrator/Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the applicable prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: 3 GRAND PRIZES (1 per Entry Period): “Popeyes Chicken for a year” fulfilled as a $520 Visa Prepaid card. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Approximate Retail Value: $520. Use of Visa Prepaid card is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Limit: 1 prize per person during the entire Promotion Period.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, GSD&M, Idea City, LLC, Incite, Co., and their respective Franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, prize information, likeness, photograph, opinions and/or hometown and state, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2gcZhx5. The winner list will be posted for at least 30 days after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
We may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. respects your privacy. We will only use the information you provide to send you mobile or email content pursuant to the program in which you have requested to participate. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with a Popeyes program, you agree to provide accurate, complete and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we may prohibit you from further participation in the applicable program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
us your telephone number, requesting to be added to Popeyes database through
the use of web forms, QR codes, or by texting a keyword to Popeyes, you
expressly consent to Popeyes and its vendors and service providers, calling or
sending messages to your phone using an automatic telephone dialing system
and/or artificial or prerecorded voice for the purpose of answering your
inquiry and offering other services and goods. You are not required to submit
your information as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. In the
case of text messages, standard message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
50293 to cancel. Text HELP to 50293 for help.
By signing or acknowledging the agreement, you acknowledge that you are the primary owner of the phone number used to subscribe in marketing messages or that you are authorized to subscribe the phone number in marketing messages and to approve applicable charges from Popeyes and its vendors and service providers.
Participation in Popeyes mobile marketing program is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging charges apply. You may change your mind at any time by following the opt-out instructions in the messages you received, or by replying HELP or STOP to 50293.
Your wireless carrier and other service providers may collect data about your SMS/MMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own privacy policies.
You acknowledge and agree that the SMS/MMS Service is provided via wireless systems which use radios (and other means) to transmit communications over complex networks. We do not guarantee that your use of the SMS/MMS Service will be private or secure, and we are not liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the SMS/MMS Service.
Our messaging service supports the following carriers: Alltel, Boost, CellularOne, Cingular/AT&T, Dobson, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular and Verizon and others.
- What information does the Company collect about me on this Site?
- What does the Company do with the information collected?
- How can I stop receiving notices about future offers?
- How does the Company protect the security of my Personal Information?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT ABOUT ME ON THIS SITE?
The Company collects personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: User registrations, sweepstakes registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, emails, and other online activities. The personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) collected on this Site can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, birth date, age range, and e-mail address.
contact information (e.g. office address, telephone number) is not considered
personal information in certain jurisdictions. At the time of registration, you
will have the option to receive future offers and updates from the Company by
checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in, your Personal
Information will be kept in a secured database and we will alert you via e-mail
to new features, special offers, updated information and new services.
At the time of registration, you will have the option to receive future offers and updates from the Company by checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in, your Personal Information will be kept in a secured database and we will alert you via e-mail to new features, special offers, updated information and new services.
In addition to the Personal Information identified above, our web servers automatically identify computers by their IP addresses. The Company may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. To emphasize, IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
2. WHAT DOES THE COMPANY DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
The Company may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes: 1) to understand the use of the Site and make improvements; 2) to fulfill prizes; 3) to register visitors for online activities such as sweepstakes, contests, surveys, comment forms, or other online activities; 4) to protect the security or integrity of the Site if necessary; 5) to send notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations; 6) to respond to inquiries; and 7) in general, to promote and market the Company’s business and various products.
3. WITH WHOM DOES THE COMPANY SHARE INFORMATION?
Aside from the ways mentioned above, we may use your personally identifiable information in other ways, including sending you promotional materials, and sharing your information with third parties so that these third parties can send you promotional materials. (By “promotional materials,” we mean communications that directly promote the use of Web sites, or the purchase of products or services.). However, you may “opt-out” of certain uses of your personal information (see below). By providing your telephone number to us, you expressly consent to Popeyes or its vendors and affiliates to contact you about our services using an automatic telephone dialing system and/or an artificial or pre-recorded voice, regardless of whether your phone number is on any national or local Do-Not-Call registry.
The Company currently shares this information with certain of our vendors or subcontractors supporting the Site’s technical operation or executing a specific promotion or programs, including without limitation, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Brand Movers, and Pinnacle Communications. The Company will not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any Personal Information to third parties except as set forth in this statement.
The Company may share Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances: i) in connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law: ii) in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event; or iii) working with third party companies to support the Site’s technical operation or to execute a specific promotion or program.
4. HOW CAN I STOP RECEIVING NOTICES ABOUT FUTURE OFFERS?
Users who initially opted–in to receive future offers or promotional materials may subsequently opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link which is clearly indicated on the Website.
5. HOW DOES THE COMPANY PROTECT THE SECURITY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
All information is housed on servers in a secure, controlled environment with state of the art security. In the event of a security breach whereas your Personal Information is acquired by an unauthorized person, the Company will take appropriate steps to contain the breach and to notify you of the unauthorized acquisition.
6. IS THIS SITE LINKED TO OTHER SITES?
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by PLK. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
PLK reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time.
Last Revised: January 25, 2016